||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||September 25, 2018 – March 25
||700 male and female Indonesia residents in their 10 – 50s
||12 page, A4 sized
||This research provides information about job satisfaction in Indonesia. The survey elaborates on several reasons whether Indonesian will stay for a job or move to another job.
|Table of Contents
- Indonesian Job Status
- Duration of Indonesian’s job
- Do Indonesian satisfied with their job
- Do Indonesian feel the benefits of their job
- The reason why Indonesian stay in a job
- Indonesian thought of moving from the current job
- What important points do Indonesian consider the most when choosing a job
- How Indonesian apply for their job
||Do Indonesian Satisfied with their Job?
Need more research?
With a large number of media members and local staff, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish for deeper research, please feel free to contact us.