||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||August 7, 2017 – December 31, 2017
||500 Indonesian residents in their 10 – 50s
||12 pages, A4 sized
||This research provides perspective on Indonesian’s preference on residence purchasing, including the important aspects when they buy a house or place of living.
|Table of Contents
- Indonesian’s preference for Residence
- Where do Indonesian live
- What kind of place do Indonesian live
- With whom do Indonesian
- How much do Indonesian pay for their rent
- Are Indonesian Satisfied with their place of living
- What important aspects do Indonesian consider when buying a house
- If Indonesian were married, would they like to live with their parents
- If Indonesian were married, would they like to buy a house
Need more research?
With a large number of media members and local staffs, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish for deeper research, please feel free to contact us.