||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||August 23, 2017 – December 2, 2017
||500 male and female Indonesian residents in their 10 – 50s
||13 pages, A4 sized
||This research provides perspective on Indonesian’s preferences on smartphone games. This report shows Indonesian intensity in playing games, favorite games, and how much money they spend on games.
|Table of Contents
- Indonesian’s preference for smartphone games
- How often do Indonesian playing games
- How many hours in a day do Indonesian play video games
- What game genre do Indonesian like the most
- How many games have Indonesian downloaded on their smartphone
- Reason for downloading a game that they play often
- Do Indonesian spend your money for game apps
- How much Indonesian pay for game apps in a month
||Indonesian Loves Smartphone Games, But Reluctant to Pay
Need more research?
With large number of media members and local staffs, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish deeper research, please feel free to contact us.