||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||November 29, 2018 – May 29, 2019
||500 male and female Indonesia residents in their 10 – 50s
||12 page, A4 sized
||This research provides information about washing clothes preference in Indonesia. The survey emphasizes washing clothes method, washing machine, and detergent which are preferred by Indonesian.
|Table of Contents
- Do Indonesians have a washing machine
- Who usually wash Indonesian’s clothes
- How often do Indonesian wash clothes
- Do Indonesian wash clothes by their hand
- Kind of detergent Indonesian use
- What important points that Indonesian consider when choosing a detergent
- Indonesian preference for laundry or dry cleaning
- Do Indonesian like washing clothes
||Survey: How do Indonesian Wash Their Clothes?
Need more research?
With a large number of media members and local staff, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish for deeper research, please feel free to contact us.