||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||March 29, 2017 – July 29, 2017
||500 male and female Indonesian residents in their 10 – 50s
||13 pages, A4 sized
||This research provides perspective on Indonesian’s usage of medicines, such as what type of medicines they usually take, their actions to take when they feel illness, and whether thay take medication according upon their purchase.
|Table of Contents
- Indonesian’s preference on kind of medicines (Capsule, powder, tablet…)
- What medicine Indonesian take when they feel unwell
- What action Indonesian take when they have a headache
- What action Indonesian take when they have a stomach ache
- What action Indonesian take when they have a fever
- What action Indonesian take when they have hurt or pain that they never felt before
- If Indonesian’s preference for explanations about the work and side effects of the medication
- If Indonesian like to take medication according to the prescribed recommendation
- If Indonesian ever felt any side effects of the medication
||The Indonesian First Choice Med | A Survey about Indonesian Preference in Medicine
Need more research?
With large number of media members and local staffs, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish deeper research, please feel free to contact us.