||Survey on Licorice Indonesia local members
||November 10, 2017 – November 10, 2018
||500 male and female Indonesia residents in their 10 – 59s
||10 page, A4 sized
||This research provides a perspective on Indonesian people’s shopping habits in minimarkets and what is the most popular minimarket in Indonesia.
|Table of Contents
- Frequency of shopping at the convenience store
- At what time usually goes to the convenience store
- Minimarkets that are usually visited
- A reason to shop at the convenience store often
- What Indonesian people buy at the convenience store
- The time when buying food at the convenience store
- The amount of money spent at the convenience store
||Why Indonesians like to shop at the convenience store?
Need more research?
With a large number of media members and local staff, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish for deeper research, please feel free to contact us.