||Survey on Licorice Vietnam local members
||November 21, 2016 – December 31, 2016
||500 male and female Vietnam residents in their 10 – 50s
||10 pages, A4 sized
||This research provides perspective on Vietnamese’s tendency of laundry, such as possession of washing machine, frequency of washing clothes, and type of detergents in use.
|Table of Contents
- Vietnamese’s type of washing machines in possession
- Vietnamese’s role of washing clothes in their family
- Vietnamese’s frequency of washing clothes
- Vietnamese’s hand washing doer rate
- Vietnamese’s type of detergents in use
- Vietnamese’s decision factor of purchase detergents
- Vietnamese’s occasion of using washing service
- Vietnamese’s preference of doing laundry
||[The need of something other than washing machine ] The surprising thing about the laundry situation of Vietnam known after a survey!
Need more research?
With large number of media members and local staffs, we offer market researches and sales promotion support in Southeast Asia as well as marketing reports.
If you wish deeper research, please feel free to contact us.